Get hair styling tips
It’s hard to avoid dryness and damage when you treat your hair like a science lab experiment. Experimenting with your look is good but the process often highly damages the hair strands. Heat, chemicals, hairbrushes, and hair styling tools are most likely to cause damage and lead to hair fall. There’s nothing more heart breaking than finding a huge chunk of hair tangled in the hairbrush and on the drain after a shower. You will be happy to know that there are still things you can do to protect and revive your hair while and after hair styling.
- Shampoo well but not often – Frequent shampooing can strip away the natural oils from the hair making them dry and fizzy. Shampooing twice a week is ideal.
- Handle wet hair with care – Towel-dry your hair after a shower. Do not comb wet hair or rub vigorously as freshly washed tresses are especially sensitive and need to be handled with care.
- Avoid hot water for hair wash – Wash your hair with lukewarm water instead of a hot steaming shower. Rinsing them with cold-water post shower is a great way to combat the effects of damaged hair and produce the healthiest, shiniest strands possible.
- Reduce the use of blow dryer – Air-drying your hair after a shower is ideal, but if time does not permit, set your dryer on the low or medium heat. Too much exposure to heat makes the hair strands dry and brittle.
- Keep your hairstyles simple – Styling tools such as flat irons, curling irons, and hot rollers can damage hair. Instead, you can choose the plastic or foam rollers to achieve desired results. You can also set your damp hair in braids for a pretty and natural wavy look. Use minimum pins and clips while styling as it might create tension and weaken the hair from its roots.
- Using the wrong products – Shampoos with alcohol or sulphates can be really damaging to your hair. Choose your hair colour, bleaches, and perming gels very carefully as they damage the cuticles and makes the hair strands weak and prone to hair fall, breaking and split ends.
- Getting addicted to updos – Putting your hair tied up tight in a pony for a long time can pull them at the roots and weaken them leading to hair fall.
Hair Care! Know about topical application v/s oral supplements
Hair fall, hair thinning, fizzy hair and greying hair are very common problems among people of all age groups. These problems are caused due to varied reasons like imbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle, pollution, stress, etc. There are numerous hair remedies that you hear and read about including herbal treatments, traditional home remedies, clinical treatments, hair spas, etc. The immediate and common remedies that people try when they experience hair fall are topical applicants like oils, lotions, serums, hair packs, herbs, etc. Topical applicants provide a temporary remedy for hair fall problem. They might give you some relief from the hair fall problem but it is definitely not a permanent solution for extreme cases. It becomes vital to tackle the problem by its roots, i.e. from within the body.
So who will come to the rescue in this crisis ?
The answer is oral supplements. These supplements provide your body with the required vitamins and minerals that your body lacks. The oral supplements get into the root cause of the problem and eliminate it permanently by supplying required nourishment. Hence, oral supplements are more trusted and reliable remedy for extreme and recurring hair fall problem. All you have to do is choose righteously.